UPDATED after 10.15.1 Photoshop stopped working, but now it works again- FIX FOR BOTH
In case you are like me with Adobe CS6 Photoshop and Illustrator, here is how to run them both under macOS Catalina (10.15).
1. First go to your Applications folder and find Photoshop application.
2. Right click on the application itself and choose Show Package Content
3. Go to Content-MacOS and start Adobe Photoshop executable. After 10.15.1 the first time it did not start properly so I closed it and re-opened it again and all is fine. Enjoy.
Adobe Illustrator CS6 is a little more involved and you will need a framework from Adobe Photoshop CS6!
Follow these steps:
• First you need to install Java 6! There is a tutorial how to do it here: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/java-6-se-legacy-version-for-catalina.2195954/
• The remove the file AdobeQTServer.app from here Adobe Illustrator.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobePSL.framework/Versions/A/Required/AdobeQTServer.app
• Then search the whole folder of Illustrator for IdeaFileFormat.aip and remove it.
• Third go to Adobe Photoshop CS6 app, right click on the app and choose Show Package Content, then go to Content-Frameworks.
• Copy the folder called amtlib.framework to the same location inside Adobe Illustrator. Once asked to replace it do so.